June 17, 2014

This Sale is Hot, Hot, Hot!

The weather is toasty to the point of roasting, so we're having a...wait for it...hot sale! I know, it's awful, but it works for car dealerships. lol.
Check out some of the items that will be discounted during our

Pre-4th of July Sale-A-Thon!

Use Discount Code: 7414SAVE

Participating shops and their links here

In my shop you can use the code to get 20% off of any purchase $10 or more!

This sale will last until July 2nd (or July 5th in my case) so grab your oven mitts and snap up one of our *sizzling* deals.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I love to see people spreading the word and am so excited to be taking part in this Pre-4th of July Sale-A-Thon!


Please keep your comments civil and free of profanity. If you know my daughter's name, please do not post it here. Just refer to her as The Precious. Thank you!